Pulmicort, Entocort, Rhinocort
Sometimes there are many names for the same thing! With Budesonide this is the case, as it is sold under brand names like Pulmicort, Entocort, Rhinocort.
However is there any difference?
Like many medications, there are generic drugs and branded drugs. However they look the same and they have the same active ingredients, but the price is different! The working however not, so be smart and buy Generic Drugs instead of Brand Drugs as it will save you a lot of money.
While in both Entocort, Pulmicort and Rhinocort they use the exact same active ingredient as the title of our blog called “Budesonide” with a quantity of 100mg, there is no different between the different brand-name medications and you are smart to order Generic Budesonide …
Budesonide 100mg Nasal Spray
Budesonide Side Effects
We ourselves never experienced side effects when we used Budesonide or any other version like Pulmicort, Entocort or Rhinocort. Having said that, it is always good to know the side effects, so you understand what to do in case these side effects appear when you use Budesonide for your allergy or asthma.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction when using Budesonide: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these Budesonide side effects:
- changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist);
- increased blood pressure (severe headache, fast or uneven heart rate, blurred vision); or
- general ill feeling with headache, tiredness, nausea, and vomiting.
Less serious side effects of Budesonide may include:
- thinning of the skin, easy bruising;
- runny or stuffy nose, cough, sore throat;
- muscle pain;
- mild nausea, stomach pain, indigestion;
- mild skin rash; or
- changes in your menstrual periods.
This is not a complete list of Budesonide side effects and others may occur.
What are the uses for budesonide (Entocort, Pulmicort, Rhinocort)?
Budesonide is a medication used for Crohn’s Disease, but in Nasal Spray format mostly used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis. Budesonide is in a class of medications called corticosteroids. It works by decreasing inflammation (swelling).
It is also used for the treatment of asthma and non-infectious rhinitis (including hay fever and other allergies), and for treatment and prevention of nasal polyposis.
- Budesonide is used for the management of symptoms of allergic rhinitis, which is a condition in which fluid accumulates within the lining of the nose leading to obstruction to the flow of air. Fluid also is released into the nasal passages.
- In addition, Budesonide is used for the treatment and prevention of nasal polyps.
Order Budesonide Online for less than 50 USD per bottle with free shipping!
Welcome to our WordPress blog about Budesonide. This is our first post and we are users of Budesonide ourselves and because of our happiness of this medication we decided to start a blog to share our experience, reviews and tips with other patients suffering from Crohn’s disease, Asthma and Allergies. We will regularly updates this blog and answer interesting questions so stay tuned!
PS. Budesonide is the active ingredient in the following medicines: Entocort, Rhinocort , Generic Budesonide and Pulmicort …