Budesonide Side Effects
We ourselves never experienced side effects when we used Budesonide or any other version like Pulmicort, Entocort or Rhinocort. Having said that, it is always good to know the side effects, so you understand what to do in case these side effects appear when you use Budesonide for your allergy or asthma.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction when using Budesonide: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these Budesonide side effects:
- changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist);
- increased blood pressure (severe headache, fast or uneven heart rate, blurred vision); or
- general ill feeling with headache, tiredness, nausea, and vomiting.
Less serious side effects of Budesonide may include:
- thinning of the skin, easy bruising;
- runny or stuffy nose, cough, sore throat;
- muscle pain;
- mild nausea, stomach pain, indigestion;
- mild skin rash; or
- changes in your menstrual periods.
This is not a complete list of Budesonide side effects and others may occur.